Thursday 10 May, 2012
Rwanda : Sandals are comfortable footwear choose them wisely
Bear in mind that comfortable sandals should be blister proof (not causing lumps of pain on your tender feet).
These are the tips for finding a good comfortable Sandal
- Avoid shaky shoes. Examine a shoe’s quality by looking at how it sits on a table. A well-built shoe will be balanced and look stable when standing on its own.
- Find stack or built heels that have a broad heel base, which allows for better shock absorption. You will also be steadier on your feet.
- Stay away from backless shoes, such as thongs and slides, because they cause pain in the balls of the feet. Instead, look for a sandal with straps that hit just below the ankle (not encircling it). These will help stabilize the foot and hold it securely.
- Wear only sandals that have leather straps to prevent chafing.
- Make sure the toe-box area is wide enough for the broadest part of your foot.
- Look for platform shoes that give the illusion of a higher heel without the feel of it.
- Examine the insides of straps for seams and other construction details that might dig into your feet.